Thanks for this Justin. I had a feeling there were different sizes per run.
I have a 60cm from the earlier run I believe, but the headtube is really
tall so it effectively fits like a larger bike, which is good for me. I'll
give the MAPs a try, should be here shortly, and try out some drop bars
should things feel cramped.
David