Ha! You over estimate me, Tom. I plow through snow, but I’ve not plowed snow.
Grin. I think of my Hunqabeam as a mountain horse (a la Man from Snowy River)
and my Quickbeam as a thoroughbred, though I ride both in/through the snow. It
will be an interesting test this winter, presuming we get enough snow to test
well, the skinny-ish 38 mm tires of the Quickbeam cutting through the snow vs.
Hunqabeam’s 2.1” tires being a medium width tire that may or may not float over
enough to be of benifit. Of course the Hunqabeam’s panniers make it preferable
on the cold days for hauling extra layers for coffee and pipe layzing about on
the trail in brisk temps. Grin. Either way, snow can easily double or triple
the time it takes to cover the same ground when clear.

With abandon,
Patrick