In case my Atlantis needs to be shipped, I might need to find a bike shop
that can be trusted to correctly and safely pack it for BikeFlights.  I do
not trust my local shop to do it, but am willing to take it anywhere
between Bellingham and Seattle to find the most trustworthy shop to do it.

For those who have already been through this process, what Seattle area
shop would you most trust to be able to do it right?

Thanks.

Tim