Definitely on the ice cream!

Often ice cream is the reward or sometimes the reason for a ride.

Over Saturday and Sunday I got in 60 miles over the two days and didn't feel
one bit of guilt for having ice cream at the end.

Paul in Dallas, will ride for ice cream or good pie, or both on same ride.

Ha!

Get Outlook for Android

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 10:38 AM -0500, "in Dallas nick" <truegol...@att.net>
wrote:

I love this whole story.

Glad to see he's enjoying it.

I occasionally get to ride bikes with my grandsons and love seeing the smiles

on their faces while riding.

Puts a smile on my face as well riding with them.

This story puts a smile on my face also.

Paul in Dallas