Thanks for all the responses. And thanks to a number of very nice offers,
I've been able to find a great 51 App frame that will work really well. To
chime in on the sizing issue, my friend is not a fan of close top tubes and
since she is in the upper PBH range for the App I think it will be perfect
for her. I agree with Joe's comment that the smaller frame's shorter top
tube would be beneficial as well.  I think that a 55 Sam might have worked
too, but no Sam's materialized.