No not a Riv but so close in philosophy and execution I think any discussion
would be in topic. First the good part, the pictures;

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BL8E5H1gM4CMsYd88

I was righteously and innocently making a dropoff of excess but good bike parts
to my local Co-Op yesterday with ZERO thought towards looking at new to me
bikes... My bike thoughts lately have consisted of replacing my Saluki rear
wheel and scheming a way to sell my current Jones plus to fund a new Jones plus
with the unicrown fork... Anyway, I'm chatting with the mechanic/proprietor At
Velocity Co-Op and I notice a black upright bike with hammered fenders leaving
against a pile of other pedestrian looking bikes.

I go over to check it out, albatross bars, nitto stem, single speed rear wheel,
no brake, drum brake front wheel... My interest is now peaked - drum brakes? I
don't see them often.  Then I see the headbadge.  A N T.  Almost simultaneously
the mechanic started talking about how no one appreciated the bike and it's
been in the shop for days, 'people don't get it'.  I agree that 'people' are
blind or uneducated in not appreciating the neat joints, the custom stainless
rear rack and understated style of this frame. I tell him, I think I can get
this bike sold for you thinking that a picture and post here or iBOB would net
a prospective owner quickly.  Then I make the fatal move, I ask for a test
ride, the frame is a 57cm, touch small compared to my other bikes but looks
very rideable.

The test ride took me straight back to my house (in the neighborhood) to grab
some cash and return to buy the bike in the spot.  It rides great, steers from
the hip, no hands without shimmy (unloaded), feels 'tight' in a good way.  So
that's how I've ended up in a N=6 (one loaned out, one off site and one tandem
included in that number, so N=3 to me) again despite some significant effort
yours downsizing and minimizing my bike stable.

The bike is perfectly rideable as is but that won't stop me from tuning it up.
Right now I'm thinking wider tires (current 28mm are obviously to narrow) and
some kind of front rack/basket.  I may follow Deacon Patrick's lead and try
fixed while I have it easily available in the current flip flop rear wheel.
Lights for winter commuting, maybe even a new wheelset to get brakes back on
the rear wheel.

Anyone have a single speed/igh roadster they love that can contribute ideas for
winter projects on my new ANT?

Tony