Tony! Thanks for sending me on a walk through the past, I know have
photos somewhere of lock-up ANT's w/ those racks.

Here's one that I bet this is one Mike's (it's on a Seven), likely
belonged to someone involved in the local industry
(Merlin/Seven/I.F.): https://www.flickr.com/gp/cococomomo/836YmX

And another "rando"-ANT: https://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_bunik/5978844794

=- Joe