Another vote for the Barley.  It's the default saddle bag on my
Hillborne.

Find the outside pockets useful for keeping a spare tube on one side
and often a camera in the other.

If you don't need the pockets, and just a bit more space another
option could be the Sackville small.

FWIW, there is an Acorn large saddlebag on eBay.  (Somebody needs to
buy it before I'm foolish and click "buy it now.")

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN