Brynnar, yes, I've been wearing the Costco stuff for several years and I
think it's hard to beat for the price. The tops are 1/4 zip synthetics with
a small percentage of merino in them for comfort. The tops are branded
"Paradox". I was at an REI yesterday and determined they are about a 150
weight. The bottoms I use are branded "32 degree heat" tights, no fly, and
are shockingly warm for their weight. I wear them over breathable synthetic
boxer briefs and under shorts or knickers.

The shirts are starting to wear out, so that is why I started the thread,
to see what I might do instead of buying more of the same. I'm pretty sold
on using long leg boxer briefs and cheapo tights, but I'm going to give the
Wiggys fishnet shirt and liner jacket suggestions a try.