Stormy Kromer has a pretty good
one https://www.stormykromer.com/the-original-stormy-kromer-cap/
It is has a few features:

   1. Not a huge brim, but bigger than a cycling cap
   2. Has a little nifty way of lowering some material down over your ears,
   and off your ears when you don't need it.
   3. Comes in orange!

I got one size too small so that it would not blow off, hoping it would
stretch a bit and it hasn't yet!

Doesn't get below 30 degrees F here in Nashville much,

Edwin