I put Long distance on my moustache bars and love them -

<https://imgur.com/5uXqCmt.jpg>
- I think most people use too great reach on their stem, don't angle their
break levers downward correctly, and try to grab the bend of the bars
rather than resting their palms on the straight sweep and only hooking
their thumbs in the bend.