I got the VO Grand Cru hub and Sun rims with the Sapim spokes.  Runs nice.
I have the Shutter Precision hub on the front.  May get the Phil Wood hub
next time.  H&Son comes highly recommended as well.  Sun rims w/marathon
supremes were tough to mount.  The Velocity rims were much easier to mount
the tires.  On my 3rd set of wheels.  I had the Shimano DX hub before but
didn't know I was supposed to service the it.  Got pitted and so had to
start over.  I wanted the Velocity rims but they only come in black now
with machined sidewalls.  I wanted silver.