The logistics of this might be a challenge. As has been pointed out, this
organization is basically a broker, putting together Captains with stokers. I
don't think they actually have bicycles that belong to the club itself at a
physical location. I think the people who sign up have their own tandems. I
could be wrong.

Maybe it could be a rally fundraising tandem. It would start out on the west
coast at Rivendell headquarters. It would make its way across the country, with
sited captains and visually impaired stokers, changing riders like in a relay
race. That could be a fundraiser in itself for the organization.