For Sale:

1988 Bridgestone MB-2 Cobalt Blue 45 cm.

This came in to the local bike co-op where I volunteer. Stickers on the
bike indicate it originally was sold in Reno, NV, and it has a CU-Boulder
registration sticker. I do not know how it ended up in central IL.

It is in generally good condition, but is a bit rough around the edges.
Some paint scrapes. Wheels good, mostly original components, with exception
of RD (now a Deore with an almost too-short chain — surprisingly the
Suntour thumb shifters work in the stand with this RD in index mode,
although I’d replace the RD with a Suntour or run it in friction if it were
mine)) and stem — a short not-so-great stem was put on the bike, and the
front cable hanger is missing — apparently the resulting poor braking is
what convinced someone to get rid of it! The headset is a bit notchy, but
I’ve not opened it up — I think repacking the bearings would be a good
idea.

Sale to benefit the West Bloomington Revztialation Project Bike Co-op - all
proceeds to them. I will pack it well for free, and shipping is on the
buyer via Bikeflights.

Photos at https://flic.kr/s/aHsmvhZTqe

$325  obo   plus shipping.

Paypal preferred.