As everyone says - you've just created the template for The Perfect FS
Post.
I've really been enjoying your photography and bike builds. Just beautiful.
"Oh, that's really pretty, with that Dura Ace crank. And the SON! And..."

I just have one question - what AREN'T you selling? What are you keeping
for after the move? Or are you going to build up something new?

Philip
Santa Rosa, CA