Mark-  When I was out from NYC to Riv headquarters in October they measured my
pbh at 87.5. They loaned my son and me a pair of atlantises and I rode the 56cm
all over town and Shell ridge trails. I loved the 56 and I usually ride larger
bikes on road (60 ram, 62 quickbeam). I tried the 59 but felt more comfortable
on the 56 even with a long torso at 6'.

Bill did you ride the one with the bright pink newbaums affixing the light? I
felt that bike was set up perfectly for me.

Todd in NYC