Leah,
What joy to see one of your stories posted the Friday before Christmas. I'm
so glad you and your friends decided to take on the challenge and were
rewarded in many different ways.

You are a terrific ambassador for bicycling and Rivendell. Perhaps a few
more Rivs coming to the high desert in the future.

Merry Christmas,
Shoji
Arlington MA