There's some magic in this combo!

I've been running the Hi Riser with Get Around's on my beloved (and
slightly too small for me) 24" Trek 850 dirt tourer.

Hands down my favorite bar/stem combo (at the moment).

I've only seen one Hi Riser come up on the list and it went fast. It's not
a cheap part but I testify you'll wish you wouldn't have waited and ordered
one from Riv...let's hope they're in stock!