Tony McG:

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "better luck with Obenauf's"? I'm
not challenging you; just trying to learn in which ways Obenauf's is better
for your saddle(s) than are Huberd's Shoe Grease and Montana Pitch Blend.
(I've used Obenauf's for years, and I like it just fine. But a few years
ago I stumbled across Huberd's and discovered that it had pine tar *and*
beeswax in it. Totally Rivendellian! Haven't tried it yet.)

Evan Elliot
San Francisco, CA