Hi all,

I'm packing up my Roadini later this month and throwing it on Alaska Air to
get out of NY and do a short tour from SF.

We're seeking advice on beautiful routes for a 3 day, 2 night credit-card
tour, no camping this time, that starts and ends in San Fransisco - this
seems like the group to ask.  Shared RideWithGPS routes, Strava routes, or
simple destination suggestions all appreciated!!

We haven't trained for a tour, though we both semi-regularly do 60+ mile
day rides, and 3 days seems short, so I'm thinking 60 miles a day, more or
less.    Hoping to just have fun, be safe, and see beautiful northern
California by bike!

I've also never flown with a bike - any advice would be appreciated.
 Planning on putting my art-handling skills to use and packing it with foam
and hot-glue in a cardboard bike-box, and checking as bag.

Thanks!
Antone