Final bump on these. I put the wrong date in my original post, but I will
go with what I originally put.
Chainrings available at these prices until January 9.
They'll be available on eBay only after then (revised into a single listing
with all size options) but at different/higher prices.
Thanks again,
David
River Grove, IL
treetop.bigcartel.com