Hi there,

I have a number of miscellaneous items to sell - I'm stockpiling funds for
an e-cargo bike project (as well reducing my number of bikes and parts in
general)

Unless noted, prices include PayPal fees and shipping. Buyer pays fees and
shipping on noted items

.

Condition on all items is listed, except the Independent Fabrication Club
Racer and Miyata Frame - See pics linked below.

*I am also looking for a 26 front wheel with a SON or Shutter Precision
Dynamo hub for my Atlantis. Needs to be laced to a silver rim that is *
*suitable** for touring - currently have Velocity Cliffhangers. Don't care
about the hub color. Willing to trade items or buy if the price is right.*

*ALBUM OF ITEMS FOR SALE: https://photos.app.goo.gl/QcASX27aLXyLr8no8
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/QcASX27aLXyLr8no8>*

**WHEELSET**

($80) - Single Speed Wheelset / Mavic CXP22 w/ Formula fixed/FW silver
hubs/ flip-flop / includes a Shimano 18 tooth freewheel (lightly used) and
Formula 16 tooth fixed cog (never used), 28mm Rolly Polly Tires (from
Rivendell) / Very Good Condition / BUYER PAYS SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES

**BARS / SEAT POST / STEMS**

($25) Soma Noah’s Arc Bar / Aluminum / 570mm wide, 22.44 inches / 95mm
backsweep / 25.4mm center / Very Good Condition

($25) / Nitto Technomic Road Quill Stem 26.0 / 70mm / Good Condition: Light
scraping on top from a roadside repair

($20) / Campagnolo 27.2 Aero Seatpost / It’s vintage and pretty - at some
point in it’s past, someone scraped the heck out of while inserting or
pulling out.

**BRAKES**

($20) Tektro CR720 Cantilever Brake (2) - One has been installed and used
(not a lot), the other is brand new but unwrapped / Very Good Condition /
didn't take a pic of these but can if you are interested

($10) Soma Urban Cross Levers / Aluminum aluminum lever with slanted barrel
adjuster and hinged clamp / Made for 26.0/25.4mm drop bars with a 24mm OD
section (most road bars and track bars) / Good Condition

**DRIVE TRAIN ITEMS**

($60) Rivendell Silver Shifters / Downtube Kit (lightly used) + Shimano Bar
End Shifter Pods (never installed) / Very Good / Like New Condition

($30) / Wolf Tooth 110 BCD Asymmetric 4 Bolt Front Chainring / Shimano / 38
T  / Very Good Condition

($30) / Shimano Deore XT Rear Derailleur / RD-M781 / 10 Speed / Long Cage /
Good Condition

($30) / Shimano Deore Trigger Shifters / SL-M591 / 10 Speed  / Very Good
Condition

($10) / SRAM X7 2x10 Front Derailleur / Clamp On / 36-361 / OK condition

($15) / Shimano Deore SM-BB51 Hollowtech II Bottom Bracket / Like New
Condition, Removed from a New Bicycle

($70) / Sugino Single Speed Road Crankset /  48t 3/32 130mm alloy (RD)
chainring / 165mm crank arm length / Excellent condition / Very Good
Condition

($25) / Sugino 103mm Cartridge Bottom Bracket Set, very low miles / Very
Good Condition

**SADDLES**

($25) / Soma Ensho Limited Edition Glitter Saddle / Very Good Condition

($100) / Brooks B67 "S" Laced Aged Saddle / Very Good Condition

**SHOES**

($15) / Specialized Tahoe MTB Shoes / EU 44 / US 10.6 / Men's / Lots of
life

**MISCELLANEOUS**

($15) Pedro's Fixed Gear Mutli-Tool Trixie - Mounts to water bottle bosses /

**BIKES / FRAMESET**

($2,100) Steel Independent Fabrication Club Racer with S&S Couplers / link
for full description:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gTaiYO-3sSNHYYnGgfQxFhoDdvNBY1f3VsoY_rgxM1k/edit?usp=sharing

 / 54cm / Travel Box and All the Fixings - see link for pictures -
https://photos.app.goo.gl/WdVbpFusyy8QckLh6 / buyer pays PayPal Fees and
Shipping

($125) / 1986 Miyata 610 54cm frame, fork, Tange Levin 66S Headset, and a
few original parts (seat, seatpost, rack, front & rear brakes, pedals) -
see link for pictures - https://photos.app.goo.gl/5EFPPgY8fC1GUMGc7 / buyer
pays PayPal Fees and Shipping