Honjo H95s. I bought two pairs, one for my Bombadil, one for my HHH. They
are listed a 65mm wide and rather flat. They are noticeably wider than the
stainless steel Berthouds (650bx60) currently on the Bombadil. The
Berthouds are being transferred to the Clementine and the Honjo H79s
(650bx55mm, hammered and fluted) are transferring from the Clementine to
the MMM.

Page Street Cycles / Ahearne have some nice pictures of the H95s over
sizeable knobbies on their Outback on their website.

Laing
Cocoa, FL