Anyone thinking of parting with their 64/65 Clem L?

My dad is having a hip replacement and needs a bike for rehab afterwards
per his doctor.  He's tall like me, so I can't think of any other bike on
the market that would work for him better than a Clem L.  He looked at some
of my bikes but commented that the top tubes were too high for him to swing
a leg over.  He's 6'5" and shinking somewhat, PBH unknown.

Would be happy to buy a new one, I'm sure, but understandably Riv only did
1 batch of big Ls, and I think something like 10 big Rosco Bubbes in an L
style.

I looked at the Cheviot presale, but I'm not sure a 60cm Cheviot is going
to be big enough for him, and I hate to recommend something that's
suboptimal if he's going to be dropping $2.5K into it.  He's not a cycling
nut like me or even my sister (who's kind of a runner first, cyclist 2nd),
so talking him into $1400 frame only might be too big of a stretch anyway.

>From past threads I realize that most of the big guys who got big Clem Ls
on this list were really happy with them, but I guess it never hurts to ask.

Alternately, is there anyone in the Austin, Texas area with a 60cm Cheviot
that we could compare against my dad's comfort level?

Hope everyone's having a great day.

-Jim