Since he popped up on instagram he's never really changed though. He was
one of the first people I encountered that converted a threadless to 1"
threaded stem. I asked him how he did it and he happily shared his
knowledge. I asked him if it was durable, and he shared that he did the
whole Arizona trail with it. Even now he still replies to a surprising
amount of inquiries. I'm sure he gets tired of answering, "what bars. what
tires, what saddle, what derailleur"" questions but he still does it.