The rear, I used the same screw as you use on the eyelets for the
struts, put one into the chainstay bridge, and then used one of the
fold-over sliding brackets to hold it on at the rear brake.  Not bad,
just tedious, as you have to pull the wheel out, adjust, put it back
in to check, pull it back out to further adjust, etc. etc.

For the front, the daruma under the fork didn't work, it was into the
tire;  ended up, I attached an L-bracket, slid it in between the fork
and the brake, had to bend the end of the L-bracket to clear the
headset.

As I said, it works, but, it's close.  Not lots of spare room in
there.