Tom,
I will verify that you and I (99.5pbh) are just slightly over a real
comfortable fit on any Cheviot.  When in doubt ask for Will he is 6’4” or 6’5”
I believe and has been 100% honest each and every time.  He can relate to our
perspective and situation perfectly.  He has also tipped me off about
additional projects that would work ( i.e. the 64cm Clem L, Jumbo Rosco Bubbe
Mountain non-mixte.). Now the Hillibike.....he is ordering the Large and in 15
seconds confirmed a fourth XL size that would accommodate me.  I simple said
“Thanks, you are the best and ended my call.”

Ryan Hankinson
West Michigan