I'll throw in one caveat to the "sealant in tubes" methodology: You will
still be susceptible to pinch flats, if your rims are narrow relative to
your tires and your pressures are low. The one time I got a pinch flat with
that setup, the sealant didn't do its job, likely because the tire didn't
fail and so the sealant was not exposed to the air to cure (I was using
orange seal at the time). Its done well with punctures though.

In regards to kits, Orange seal provides a good setup (tape, sealant,
valves), but I am not a fan of their tubeless tape. You can replace that
with gorilla tape or scotch 8898 tape (same as stans tape, at a
significantly decreased cost).

Good Luck,
Collin A