Tom,
I like your idea and the independence it affords....however I don't want to
burden Riv with something they didn't ask for.

Let's see what Denise finds out....

Denise the timing would be August or September for the frame to arrive and
maybe another month for assembly/delivery.

Denise why don't you see if there's interest from David and we'll go from
there...

If everyone is OK with putting their trust in me, it looks like I can make
the "new" fundraiser as a "business/entrepreneurial" project and therefore
have better control of the funds.