I realized that this topic is a speck in the rear-view mirror, but I wanted
to share some of my experience on this issue. I got the same call from
Vince (what a nice guy!) about the 57 orange Roadini I ordered. I had
already purchased the Tektro R559's from Riv. They gave me the option of a
free pair of centerpulls, which I took them up on. Long story short, the
centerpulls they sent me for free were the wrong model, but the Tektro
R559's work great! So, if any has one of the slightly different but still
special Roadini's, the Tektro's fit the bill.