Collin, nifty idea! I wouldn't mind a pic or two if you get time. But it
sounds like you might be working with coaxial cable, which is thicker 'n'
stiffer than what I am using, and likely better suited to those P
clamps...but I do have some of those clamps somewhere...

Ttoshi, yes, I have seen reference to helicopter tape. I wonder, for this
application, would regular 3M packing tape do the trick? I kinda like your
idea of running under the top tube with tape, then tape or zip ties as
needed in the rear triangle.

Thanks all! The Bunch rules for this stuff...