The bicycle industry has always been cyclical. Rivendells' sales
performance is off the same as the rest of the industry. Unfortunately,  a
10% drop in sales can lead to a 30% to 40% drop in profitability.  The
reverse is also true...a 10% increase in sales can improve profitability by
the same amount. Hopefully, Rivendell can hang on long enough to ride the
next wave up. I continue to support them as much as possible. I have
tremendous respect for the company! We should all do what we can to help
them buy time...we will have lost something really special if we lose
Rivendell!