Thanks for the reply Adam, but I was asking a different question.  I'll ask
it again:

Is there a rear hub with: 135mm OLD spacing + a Quick Release axle +
non-disc brakes + SRAM XD driver ?

If that rear hub exists, then one could run a 10-50 cassette on an
Atlantis.  If no such hub exists, then you are stuck with an 11-50.

Bill