Hello,

I am putting my Roadini up for sale:

- 57cm frame in Grilver
- Campagnolo Centaur group set
- Nitto Tallux stem
- Nitto M151F drop handlebar
- DT Swiss A23 wheels (custom black spokes and nipples)
- Shimano R650 brakes
- Jack Brown green tires
- Newbaums handlebar tape

Pedals and water bottle cage not included.

I will throw in Nitto Mark's Rack M1 and medium size Wald basket (not shown
in the photos).

The bike rides beautifully and has never been down. There is a slight
scratch on the paint on the right side of the top tube, near the seat post
as shown in the photos. Otherwise the paint is in good condition.

Asking $1,500 - please PM me if you are interested!