Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! So far I've commuted every day on
the Clem Smith and loving it.
Still learning its quirks and movements and have definitely pushed it to
what I thought would be its limits (dirt tracks and sand) and yet it
continues to deliver.

One thing I notice when riding it off-road and things get a little sketchy
is the loooooooong wheelbase gives you a lot of time to recover if the rear
wheel starts to wash out. It also seems to track very well and just plough
through sandy sections of track.  Have never experienced anything like it.