If you mean the Nitto RM-013 Dirt Drops, the listed size is measured at the
ends, where the Noodle sizes reflect the width at the hoods. The RM-013
flares at the ends of the drops a little more. I think a 48cm Noodle is
actually 48cm at the hoods, where the 52 RM-013 is closer to 46cm at the
hoods.

Eamon
Seattle