Great event!  I'm not sure I can commit since I have so much going on in
Charlotte.  This will be the start of our BikeCharlotte event and I'll be
introducing Bike Benefits Bingo, Tour de Sabor, and more events.  If anyone
is nearby, let me know.  Thank you for planning this.  I'd like to do
something when I'm not so busy.