That is a very cool bike and build.  I love the Root Beer color, Bullmoose
Bars, and 50mm Cazaderos!  I actually had one of these on pre-order to build up
as a drop bar all-road/gravel bike, but cancelled it for whatever reason, I
think it had to do with limited tire size and then finding a beautiful older,
but near perfect condition Toyo AHH built up by Riv with higher end parts.  I
seem to remember this Bosco as being advertised as more of a road bike with
clearance for 38-40 tires. Dang, so many cool Rivs listed here lately in my
size!  You folks aren’t helping but to enable my bike and parts hoarding habit
LOL.