I don’t have the original receipt since I bought it used from the first owner.
I think it is in California right now.  I’ll look and see if I have the serial
number in an old email or pic and PM it to you.  I remember it likely being
from the first batch of frames based on the production date and low serial
number.  I loved that bike but there was a defect that was causing the paint to
peel off the fork.  Also the original owner took it on a tour overseas and
sanded and primed all the big chips to avoid rust from the sea air.   It was a
too nice of a bike not to have the frame repainted but I decided that it was
just a bit to tall for my PBH if I was going to continue using it as a pure
MTB.  The other one nit pick that I had was that the tire clearance was limited
to about a 51mm Pacenti Quasi-Moto due to the the really low seat stay bridge.
I was going to send it to Riv’s recommenced painter, Rick, and he said he could
easily raise the bridge a little bit and his price were somewhat reasonable. I
believe Riv used a local painter, but not Rick, to shoot the frame.  IIRC the
first of the Bombadil frames came raw and you had the choice of a powder coat
in clear or powder in a limited palet of colors.  I think you could also have
it custom wet painted at extra cost.  I found several upclose frame shots in
the silver and gold color that Riv may have used for their site or in a
catalogue.  I bought it the Bomba from the original owner and he bought it when
it was a web special.  He or the guy I sold it to may still be on this list and
I think I still have their contact info.  I also think I saw some shots of your
bike on Facebook recently.  You have a fantastic bike!