Hi All

I know this is not a Rivendell but it is somewhat related and influenced by
Riv.

I am posting my Crust Evasion for sale. Size is M/L or "extra medium" and
color is sunset kiss yellow/orange/pink fade. See the craigslist ad for
more info and mention this group and I'll knock off some cost:
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/d/san-francisco-crust-evasion-sunset-kiss/6844417182.html

Please text me if you are interested. The number should be available thru
Craigslist.

Thanks!

Adam