More evidence of Mike's participation:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/archivalclothing/4451168869/in/set-72157623665546390/

And my Riv in rare direct sunlight mid-day (Mike is long gone on his
way back to Forest Grove):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/archivalclothing/4451171847/in/set-72157623665546390/

Eric--  Looking forward, what sort of lodging accommodations do you
recommend for PBP?  I'm starting to make mental notes about trip
logistics.

LL