The owner is obviously free to do whatever he wants with this frame, I'd be
interested to see the ROI from a repaint.
It's something I've thought about a few times before a sale, but never gone
for it.
I also realize its somewhat impossible, as you'd never truly know what it
would have sold for before its repaint.

I only hope we all get to see these repaint pics at least :)
Best of luck to you Lee, did you pick a color yet ?