For Sale. Dyno front wheel. Professionally built. With Lumotec light. Very
good condition. Wheel has a few very light scrapes and scratches but the
braking surface is clean. Mileage is low as I generally rode my Riv
Atlantis when I was going to be in the dark.I really don't need two dyno
powered bikes.  Best guess is less than 350 miles. Asking $315 net to me
I'll cover the shipping in the CONUS.

- Schmidt SON 20 R 32h silver front hub
- Grand Bois 650B 32h rims
- DT Swiss Competition DB spoke
- Lumotec IQ Cyo N Plus uncut wire with spades attachched. I can send some
xtra spades the buyer needs some and wants to cut the wires to their
preferred length.
- This setup has never been ridden in the rain.

For the record the Son 20 R is now referred to as a Delux. They were
renamed due to German law. Here's the story per Peter White and he would
know:

 Schmidt changed the name of the SON20R to SON*delux*. Skip this paragraph
if you aren't interested in German bicycle lighting regulations. ;-) The
reason for the name change is a bit complicated. German law regulating
bicycle lighting is very strict. A dynamo powered headlight must reach a
certain brightness at a certain minimum speed. If you use a hub designed
for 20" wheels to make a wheel with a 700c rim, that wheel will be rotating
at a slower RPM at a given speed than the same hub in a 20" wheel, so the
hub's output will be lower. With a halogen bulb headlight, the light would
not reach the minimum required brightness until you were going faster than
the law requires. But with LED headlights such as the Schmidt Edelux, Busch
& Müller CYO and others, this isn't a problem. You can use a hub designed
for 20" wheels in a 700c wheel and the light will be very bright at low
speeds. Previously, it was illegal under German law for Schmidt to sell the
SON20R in Germany for use in 700c wheels. But the law has been changed,
provided the customer also buys a LED headlight. So now, Schmidt can sell
the SON20R for use with 700c rims, as long as the wheel is used to power
certain LED headlights that produce high output with very little power. So
there's no longer any need to call the hub a "SON20R", implying it's only
suitable for 20" and smaller wheels. Hence, the name change to SON*delux*.

Please contact me off list.
Thanks,
Frank