On 3/30/19 4:52 PM, Leah Peterson wrote:
Yeah, the #0 blade isn’t gonna work out. I can re-do braids fairly easily, but GEEZ, helmets destroy the body and curl of a good hair day.

Well, that's true, but if you go down and slide on the side of your head instead of on the side of your helmet -- as I did in 2008 when my front wheel got caught in the crack between two lanes of concrete paving in the traffic circle going around Mount Vernon -- the gouges that look like being raked by bear claws will be on your head instead of on the side of your helmet, and every day is going to be a bad hair day from then on for the rest of your life.

--
Steve Palincsar
Alexandria, Virginia