Dear friends,

This is a fascinatingly humble and civil thread! ❤️

Two summers ago I decided to stop wearing a helmet after I realized that
mine was about 10 years old and I'd been told that they should be replaced
every 3 years. My B.S.-o'meter went off and since then I've been working on
gathering info about helmets: what they were designed to do, what tests
have been done to prove they work, and whether or not helmet mandates, such
as the one in Australia, are having an impact on bike-related injuries,
concussions, or fatalities. Here's my doc with lots of notes, quotes, and
links.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U3Cke_Ffzt9dOFDrAxun1gf3yffqOMxNe0Gi0W5dxIQ/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
Josette