Drw claimed to be confused about the Susie and Wolbis, and asked "what am I
missing?"

Two models instead of one could simply be a repeat of Rivendell's standard
policy of making every step-through with two names.  Glorious/Wilbury
Betty Foy/Yves Gomez  Clem Smith Jr/Clementine.  The Cheviut was the only
counter-example.

If the shape of the bike is perfecto for bike riding, but you want a
lighter bike with narrower tires, it's cool to have a road-oriented
Hillybike and an offroad oriented Hillybike.

Is that what you were missing?

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA