Just have to chime in since there isn't normally a lot of chatter around
Berthoud saddles.  As much as I adore Brooks, the Mente is one of my all
time favorites.  I have alt bars on all my bikes except for the Roadini
which has Albaastache and the Mente works very well for me.  I like the
long nose and sleek profile from the side.  Quality abounds on these
saddles.  I've noticed the Mente is getting harder to find available.  Not
sure if they are phasing it out?