DP,
I fear you may be looking for unobtainium.
I think all the 64oz containers out there are too large diameter for even
oversized bottle cages like the VO Mojave. Largest one I have used is the
hydroflask 40oz widemouth insulated bottle, which works great with the VO cage
on the seat tube of my 56 AHH.
For 64oz I think you’ll need the more general stuff holding strap stuff on sort
of “cages”
Have you considered water bags like the dromedary?