I have to correct my earlier post - I said I couldn’t get the Pit lock to fit
my front wheel, but after reading Steven’s post, I remembered that I had the
Abus Nutfix. I have to lay the bike on its side and use an 8 hex to unlock the
wheel = Abus. But the front skewer did not fit, and not even the LBS calling
the manufacturer fixed the issue. I will maybe try the Pit lock now, but dread
having one more key!

Sent from my iPad