Great list. Brings back memories!

My 62cm Saluki was the first one assembled by RBW in 2005. Mark wanted to
build an in-house/staff bike before working on customer's orders, just to
get a feel for the new model. I happily volunteered. It is still my daily
commuter.

We have big stack of donated Readers at Rivelo that we loan out as part of
our shop library. When I went to RR 35 to check on the first Saluki
mention, as listed here in Mary's post, I noticed that the original owner
of this particular copy was none other than....Martin Gierke!

John at Rivelo in Portland